Transportation of Dangerous Goods
The TDG Program is intended for all persons Handling, Offering and Transporting Dangerous Goods in Canada.
- Basics of the legislation, history, the act and the regulations, and defined legislated responsibilities.
- The Classification System, nine classes of dangerous goods and their associated hazards.
- Shipping names, classes, UN Number and packing groups for dangerous goods encountered on the job.
- Information required on the shipping document.
- The requirements regarding mixed loads, segregation of dangerous goods.
- Choose proper means of containment.
- Proper use of all equipment that is used in the handling, offering for transport and or transportation of dangerous goods.
- Dangerous goods and ERAP’s (Emergency Response Assistance Plans, Emergency Response and Reporting Requirements.
Trinity Safety will provide each student with their own Canadian Trucking Alliance TDG book
Course Length: 4 hours
Course Completion: Trinity will issue a wallet size certification card the same day.